Monday, June 27, 2005

Diana's Virtual Assistant

Hello everyone! I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Melody Spier (pronounced spear) and I’m Diana’s virtual assistant. In an effort to help others learn more about blogging I will be adding as much information and I can to her blog.

As an author of several books on starting a virtual assistant business and also in her business of handling publicity for her clients, Diana encounters many business owners who are in need of help with blogging and RSS feeds.

This is where I come in. I’ll be adding information on the all aspect of blogging such as how using a blog can increase your traffic and sales, how to start a blog, things that I’ve found to be beneficial and things that haven’t worked, links to tutorials, training seminars, coaching and general blog help.

Of course Diana will also be adding loads of information on getting publicity for your business, books, forums and so forth. She will offer marketing tools, resources and article to help you with all your marketing needs. So stay tuned!

Now that you know who I am and what I’m doing. Why not leave Diana a comment telling her what you’d like to see posted or how we could help you?

~ Mel ~

No comments: