The coaches and speakers niche is a perfect market for the virtual assistant. Coaches and speakers have so much going on with speaking engagements, product launches, webinars, etc., that they just can’t do it all and are often looking for help. That’s why you need to be out there front and center so when they have a need, they come to you.
There are many ways to find clients in the speakers and coaches market. Here are just a few:
• Being active online is crucial and can work well to help establish you as an expert in your particular field of support. Making your presence known on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites is a key way to build name recognition.
• Follow those coaches you respect and interact with them frequently. See who they are following and follow some of them as well. Oftentimes, the coaches will announce that they are looking for assistance. Seize those opportunities to reach out and connect to them.
• You can also attend events for speakers. Setting up a booth at these events is a great way to be front and center with your target audience. Most speakers have their event schedule listed on their website, so it’s easy to find out when they might be in your area. Take advantage of every opportunity you can to get your name (and face) in front of those you want to work with.
• Send out articles about how a virtual assistant can help speakers and coaches. That way when they type in Google for information, there you are.
• Do radio interviews, especially on business radio shows. This is a great way to be in front of your audience and showing your expertise with the tips you provide.
• Host webinars, seminars, etc., and target those on topics that would relate to speakers and coaches.
• Ask for testimonials from your current clients.
See how easy it can be. If you’re a new VA looking for a niche or a seasoned VA hoping to expand your client base, try some of these suggestions for establishing yourself as a VA serving this niche.
Diana Ennen and Kelly Poelker are the co-authors of numerous books including Virtual Assistant - The Series: Become a Highly Successful, Sought After VA and accompanying Virtual Assistant - The Series Workbook. Stop by their site for complete information on starting your own VA business http://www.vatheseries.com or email them at Diana@virtualwordpublishing.com or email@example.com. Article is free to be reprinted as long as the author’s bio remains intact.