Thursday, August 21, 2008

Publicity and Marketing Seminar Today

Today is the DAY ... Join me as I talk PR. As many of you know I got on the Channel 4 News last week. Also, recently in the last few months I've been in Publix's Fall Magazine (available at stores now), Miami Herald newspaper, Associated Press segment, Family Circle Magazine, etc. And I've gotten my clients in numerous magazines and newspapers as well. (Go to my site to see, www.virtualwordpublishing.com) Join me as I tell how I do it. 2 Amazing Speakers per day. http://tinyurl.com/6fmzcy Don't miss it!

August 21st – 5:00 P.M EST
Publicity and Marketing By: Diana Ennen
PR Made Easy - Sometimes businesses get so overwhelmed with the concept of having to do publicity and marketing, that they just don’t do it. They build exceptional businesses with top of line products and services, yet miss the magic because they leave out this one critical aspect. Not anymore. I’m going to show you the EASY, SIMPLE way to get PR. I’ll break it down into concise doable steps.

I’ll show you:
How to pitch
Where to pitch
Who to pitch
Why to pitch
What to pitch

Once you know these basics, simply apply them to all your publicity efforts.

I’ll outline how to create a Killer Press Release that gets results every time. I’ll also touch on the many mistakes businesses make that can jeopardize their entire PR campaign and tell you how to avoid them. I’ll also disclose some of my PR Secrets to success -- the ones that help to get me and my clients into major media magazines and newspapers.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level and beyond? Then join me. You’ll learn to love PR as much as I do. And better yet, your business will grow with every new step you take. That’s when the real fun begins.

No comments: