Monday, December 07, 2009

High Impact Emails from Template Zone

I had the pleasure recently of reviewing High Impact Emails from Template Zone - www.templatezone.com. Following is my review. Also, they have given me several copies that I can provide to businesses who would like to write a review. Please contact me at diana@virtualwordpublishing.com if you are interested. Thanks!

My review of Template Zones - High Impact Email Marketing www.templatezone.com

One of the most important things I've realized in marketing my business and in helping my clients get additional publicity is that you need to stay in contact with those who have contacted you. They have already expressed an interest in you and your services or products, yet might not have made the commitment to buy or use your services. I was never able to fully do this with my business, although I tried several approaches. Finally, I discovered High Impact Email from Template Zone. I needed something that was easy to do, walked me through the steps, and also created a professional and impressive marketing piece. High Impact Email did that and more. I especially loved the variety of templates offered. It allowed me to do more than just send out a newsletter. What was also amazing for me was how easy it was to import my contacts. I believe a lot of people don't market this way for fear it will be time-consuming and difficult. Thankfully, it's none of that. I highly recommend High Impact email for small and large businesses alike. I do believe it will be especially helpful for those who work from home as well.

Diana Ennen, President of Virtual Word Publishing www.virtualwordpublishing.com



No comments: